skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Little Gabriel's Blog
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
My Family
These are two of the nicer looking family portraits we have so far.. although our colours are all wrong, and notice, I am NOT smiling. That's pretty strange. Perhaps I don't like the photographer? Whoops... just kidding :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am growing!
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(22)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(14)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(102)
►
December
(13)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(132)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(23)
Special Thanks..
I am trying to lift my head - Part 2
I am trying hard to lift my head - Part I
AUnties Can U pls GImmiE my Milk?
Do we look alike?
What I have been doing all week..
i'm drooling all day!
Upset
Down with Fever again
3 Months Old : )
My Family
Dun put me in the Yao Lan plssss...
I like Circles
Lesson Time
Toys, finally!
I am not FAT. I am just CHUBBY : )
When I first wake up in the morning...
Belated Post - Mommie's Bd
It's harder to take nice pictures of me nowadaes..
I AM THE BOSS
My Moods...
I am Happy!
I am NORMAL...
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment