Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cereal!! Yummmmy!

Mommie started me on cereal last thursday, after my 5th mth jab :) She specially bought very nice bowl(s) and spoon(s) for me. They are indeed very colorful..but they cant be eaten. :(
Tasting cereal for the first time. Hrmm I kinda like it. I mean, I like biting the spoon. It's really like chewing my fingers. Heh. So in order to bite more of the spoon, i finished all the cereal.

See, what a good boy me ish! Heh! Now, I take cereal twice a day, for lunch and dinner. I am hoping to try more foods, like the chocolates, icecream, cookies and cakes that I see mommie eating in front of me all day. But mommie says NO. She says I have to try things like bananas, apples, avocado, potatoes and pears first. *yawn* I am not hoping to be a vegetarian like my dad. I realli hope I can try sashimi, chicken wings, kobe beef, and abalone someday.Hiaks.
Btw, I was 7.3kg on 17/09/2009 and I was 73cm. And I din cry again when the jab was administered. Mommie was proud of me and the doc was amazed again. Heh. I am a brave boy!! ;)



2 comments:

Sodium-squared said...

YAY good boy no cry!! hee..
please tell mummy to let you practise using your lips to get the food off the spoon ok? It's good development for you.. when you've decided not to bite the spoon so much, of course.. hahaha..

eleanor said...

good job Gabriel! you'll get to try more yummy foods all in good time...Hope you'll grow up to enjoy your food! :)