The past month has been rather eventful as I've achieved some important developmental milestones:
1. I started crawling 5 days after I turned 8 mths old, and now, I move so swiftly that mommie has some trouble 'crawling' after me.
2. I am learning to stand on my own with support. In fact, I did it yesterday when I was placed in a basket (dun ask why though). And I can kneel and watch tv instead of sitting down.
3. I eat more than mommie -- I can finish a bowl of porridge, with a big portion of fish and chicken (more than what mommie takes too), and I get hungry faster than mommie (I still wake up twice at night for milk).
4.I've learnt how to get angry with mommie when she leaves me for work -- I try my best to ignore her when she comes home from work and act extremely unfriendly towards her.
5. I have mastered the art of 'fake crying'.
6. I protest loudly when people I don't like try to carry me.
7. I sing along with 'baby signing time' music. Not real singing, but mommie thinks I'm singing.
8. I understand things like 'xiao mi feng -- bumble bee', 'koala', 'mommie', 'yiyi', 'flower', and 'lan zhu qi chuang'(alarm clock that makes this sound), and am able to turn towards where these things are placed when they are mentioned :)
9. I am starting to appreciate Chinese Poems, and my current favourite is 'Chuang Qian Ming Yue Guang'. I shriek loudly and flap my hands in excitement when I hear Popo recite it.
I am so hoping to walk soon, and then run, and then fly. Whoops, I mean fly overseas with mommie and daddie. But mommie says not so soon. Not till I stop waking up at night. Why mommie, why?

No comments:
Post a Comment