
My Popo had a nasty fall about 4 weeks ago. She hurt her leg, bruised her back, and almost fractured her rips. Yet she's still trying her best to look after me and play with me, with minimal help during the last 3 weeks. Mommie says I've got to look after her, in return, when I grow up and she grows older. Okies, I will, even if she didn't suffer a fall.
My Popo sings to me, plays silly games with me, dances for me, bathes me, cooks for me, feeds me, wipes my butt, reads stories to me and pats me to sleep (not forgetting mentioning 4 digit numbers to me) every weekday, from 6 am to 6pm.
How not to love her?
No wonder she's my favourite weekday companion and playmate :) Thank you Popo!
3 comments:
so schweet.. yes must be nice to Popo! and Mama, and Papa, and Gong Gong, and Yi Yi k... and maybe auntie nana too.. hahah..
Ok, if you come play with me more often =P
Post a Comment