Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Day At Universal Studios Singapore

First Ride of my life..
Taking a picture with the green monster who looks weird

A super-sized pussy cat..

Totally zonked out after lunch...
Yes, I'm the world's greatest SON =)
My gong gong in his uniform and me telling him *where?no-have* hehe..
The ride was SOOOO fascinating (and it's the only thing I can sit.. the rest of the rides are not meant for babies - no wonder babies get to go in FREE. There's nothing for us to play) that we took it TWICE...

That's mommie and I ;)

Okies, I think I had fun that day, although this last picture doesn't really show. But I wonder why Disneyland doesn't come to Singapore. I would love to take pictures with Mickey Mouse or Thomas the train instead of green monsters and pussy cats.

In my opinion, USS is not a play haven for babies. It's hot, wet (it rained thrice when I was there) and not sheltered. I had to go brave the rain in between my nappy change and feeds. Oh, but the people there were very friendly. I had fun playing and waving at the uncles and aunties in the souvenier shops.

Anyway, thanks to Gong Gong, we managed to get the tickets to go there during the soft launch ;) Maybe when I'm older, I will consider paying 66 bucks to go in and take the roller coaster rides. Maybe..

1 comment:

Sodium-squared said...

heh... you look so cute with your pacifier.. hahah.. and I would love to see you with your 'where-no-have' expression! so cute!