Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

I'm ONE today. I'm no longer a BABY! I'm a toddler!!! :)
Do you know I can already sign 'please', 'milkmilk', 'water' and 'fish'? I also called 'Mommie' and 'Daddie', 'shh' (for fish) and 'bolloon' (balloon) on some good days. I'm also an expert in manipulating the adults around me. With my powerful vocals, I can get them to accede to my requests most of the time. Oh yes, I only have two tiny little teeth, but I can bite and cause hurt =P I'm still crawling, but soon I'll be cruising on my two feet. *winks*
To celebrate my birthday, Mommie and Daddie brought me to the Zoo today! It was a little rainy but I still had fun!
Before I forget, thankew Mommie for all the hard work in bringing me to this world. It's her 'birth-day' a year ago! Mommie says she still vividly recalls what happened in the delivery suite. Poor her. It must have been traumatizing. I love you mommie!! :)

2 comments:

Sodium-squared said...

Happy birthday to you, and happy birth-day to your mommie, who is so very very brave! :) make her and daddy happie k? can't wait to hear you say shhh, because I'm really impressed!

gemz said...

Hi Auntie Nana,

I've progressed to say 'fff-shhh'. But mommie says my articulation isn't anywhere near perfect.

But I'll do better with practise.

I say the word every other hour because Mommie/Daddie/Popo would bring me to see the fish in the provision shop outside the hse when I impress them with the word..hehehee