wow! u wanna be my fan? I have many fans at home, one in each room, and there are three standing ones in the living room. Mommie often beat beat me when I touch the standing ones and that's swiftly followed by a sit in the notti corner. So are u the fan that I can touch without getting the 'beat beat'?? ;)
3 comments:
hahha.. i love your photos!! :) can i be your number 1 fan? oh but mummy and daddy are probably already your #1 fans!
wow! u wanna be my fan? I have many fans at home, one in each room, and there are three standing ones in the living room. Mommie often beat beat me when I touch the standing ones and that's swiftly followed by a sit in the notti corner.
So are u the fan that I can touch without getting the 'beat beat'?? ;)
hahah.. yeah man you can touch without getting beat beat... and i might blow out air at you if you call me "nana"... :)
Post a Comment