Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mother's 30! *gasp*

It's mommie's bd today, but it felt like mine..
We went to the so-ever-boring PP again but this time round it was more interesting cos' I get to walk on my own most of the time..

Lunch looked quite nice.. But I only get to look at the food. I had my ever-boring porridge..*yawn*
Then more fun for me as I roamed around borders on my own, with mommie and daddie chasing after me..
I also had a chat with Bob the builder..

And found that there are actually bananas that wear pyjamas, and they cannot be eaten.
We went for a photoshoot at a home-based studio thereafter, and I had loads of fun playing with the toys there. Mommie thought the photos could have been better though. Wait till I post them here.
And here's a picture of me and mommie and the cake, which mommie generously gave me a bite (and was scolded by daddie). It was the YUMMIEST thing I've ever tasted and I was craving for it the whole while during my evening walk (and so I rattled 'mum mum mum mum' the whole time).
Oh.. anyway, Happy Birthday Mommie!! I so wish everyday's ur bd! I had more fun on ur bd den mine!!! :P

3 comments:

Sodium-squared said...

hahah.. i'm sure mummy won't want everyday to be her bdae, the numbers will just keep adding up! hahah.. you look so cute posing with the toystory cut out... hahah.. ;) happy bday to mummy!!

eleanor said...

Blessed Birthday. Germaine! :)

gemz said...

Thanks Auntie Nana and Auntie Eleanor. See u soon!