
We went to the zoo last sat cos we had free tickets ;) It was really hot and mommie was complaining all the time. *tsk tsk*

My favourite! FiSH!

My fav! Mealtime!

My fav! Waterplay!

See how happy I was? I hope mommie can let me really PLAY at the Waterplay area and not just let me touch the water. Can someone teach her how to tolerate mess and educate her how to bathe me or change me in public?

And then it really got too hot for comfort. I couldnt smile after lunch...

See the pinkish shadow on the right side of the pic? that's my personal fan. Yup, that's the best place to be and best thing to do on a hot saturday afternoOn - SLEEP!
I don't think we are going back there any time soon. Until it starts to snow or they aircondition the whole zoo.
3 comments:
maybe water play might make it cooler?? hahah.. pssst.. ask mummy to join in too! heh.
free tix to the zoo? we want! :) We would love to go again but ethan has been having a cough and cold for about a week now... :(
Ya it was NHG family day auntie eleanor :)
Oh dear..Is korkor ethan feeling better?? I just recovered from flu two weeks ago too.. there's a deadly bug going around..It makes us unable to do anything fun.. pls take care!!
Auntie nana.. mommie is too 'xiao jie' to join in. Pls educate her, pls!!
Post a Comment