Sunday, August 22, 2010

Aftermath of HFMD...

That's me and daddie catching up on all the sleep to make up for the 4 sleepless nights we had.
Hrm.. how come Mommie din get to sleep??
Btw, that's our pathetic make-shift 'beds' and we've been sleeping like this for the past 10 months. Indeed, this sleeping arrangement isn't doing mommie's bad back any good. But there's really nothing much we could do given the space and cash available.
Yes, we are yearning for our flat to be ready, soon. By then, we'll get proper beds instead of sleeping like this. And Mommie wouldnt have to put up with two 'snorers' next to her each night (or so thinks her). Hehehee.
And I must add, other than catching up on sleep, I am catching up on my meals as well. Now I need more milk to feel satisfied and I've been waking up at night for milk. I also eat a lot now (e.g. drink 240ml of milk, eat a slice of bread, eat an egg, and can still ask for more milk and finish up another 240ml of milk, all in 3 hours) and I hope to store more food in my tummy in case I can't eat again due to upsetting ulcers and a sore throat.
I certainly hope I wont get HFMD again. But the attention showered upon me was indeed heart-warming. For 5 days, everyone gave me what I wanted and did what I told them to do. :) Perhaps that's the only good thing out of the whole hfmd episode =D

No comments: