Anyway, this is a pretty good time to 'document' the words I can speak. Mommie says 'document' is a popular term used by many people in the working world, to provide sufficient evidence to big people labelled 'stakeholders' that one has performed an act. This usually will somehow 'protect' their butts from being wacked or their backs from being stabbed. I cannot imagine how a paragraph of words can protect a big human being.
The whole idea ounds pretty complicated and scary hor? I think I am so not ready for the adult world =P
As I was saying, here are some words/sounds I can articulate:
mama (mom), dad, Popo, Yiyi, dad-dad (Gong Gong), bird, fish, nana (banana), per (apple), ma3(horse), briel (gabriel - that's my name), bar (car), wa wa (frog), kia (teochew - walk/let's go), walk, tutu (pacifier), mum-mum (eat), eat, neh neh (milk), mmmm (delicious), ball, ber (bubbles), tap, moon, key, wer (flower), shoe, boat, ah-ah-ah (monkey), work, mao1 (cat), dag (dog), teetee (auntie), balloon, key, more, jiejie, di-di (brother) and bus.
That's all I could think of right now. I think I have more words in my receptive vocab bank but that's okay. I think I will get to express myself better soon! Like today, popo told mommie that I could say 'mama's car'. That's stringing two words together! Ain't I amazing? :) Hehhehe!
Other milestones in the last month would be holding my bottle on my own for the entire feed. That's an achievement for a lazybumbum like me, though I know it's probably time to stop the bottle altogether. Whoops, but who cares. I can also climb up the stairs and down, with lotsa help from Mommie. I am starting to run though I still fall every time I go too fast. I also like to stamp my feet real fast to pretend I am jumping. Hrmm and my molars are out! It's really painful but Mommie says once they are all in place, I can eat more yummy food! I am really looking fwd to that day :D
Other milestones in the last month would be holding my bottle on my own for the entire feed. That's an achievement for a lazybumbum like me, though I know it's probably time to stop the bottle altogether. Whoops, but who cares. I can also climb up the stairs and down, with lotsa help from Mommie. I am starting to run though I still fall every time I go too fast. I also like to stamp my feet real fast to pretend I am jumping. Hrmm and my molars are out! It's really painful but Mommie says once they are all in place, I can eat more yummy food! I am really looking fwd to that day :D
Oh btw, I must really boast about myself being able to fix the entire alphabet puzzle on my own, within 5 minutes. Mommie couldnt believe it when Popo told her, till she witnessed it yesterday. Yup, I can put the ABCs all in place. Will snap a picture to show everyone someday!
That's pretty it. Erm, quite a long update, which probably cannot capture the essence of my whole entire enjoyable experience of growing up and adventures each single day!

No comments:
Post a Comment