Friday, December 10, 2010

Sesame Street :)

This was the first 'live' show that I've watched and I truly enjoyed it. Mommie was amazed by my ability to watch the show for 30 minutes without wanting to go somewhere else. Of course, she's also amazed by her ability to carry me for 30 minutes without letting me down.
I loved the way cookie monster sang 'C is for cookie' and 'C is for Christmas'. I love cookie and Christmas too. And I was saying 'mo-mo' every time Elmo appeared.

My cheapskate parents didnt spend $30 to let me go on stage to take photos with Elmo though :( Mommie did try to bug Daddie to buy something.. but he declined and said it's the same taking it like THIS. Mommie felt a little guilty after that and said she'd spend $30 next year to let me go on stage. SIGH. I really do hope Elmo comes back next year.

This is me looking very sad cos' we had to leave (and I couldnt go on stage).
But hey, look wad I found after that?! It's Elmo and Big Bird!
*smile*

No comments: