Thursday, March 3, 2011

Terrible Week..

This has been the most terrible week for the year. First, I had a tummyache a few days ago and my caregiver din noe I've soiled myself and I was left sitting on the mess for 30 minutes. And thereafter, I suffered/am suffering from a bad case of diaper rash. It's so bad that I can't even sit or walk and I cried so hard that Mummy couldnt do anything else but cry with me while saying 'it's ok it's ok'.

And just as I was beginning to slowly heal from the pain in the bum, a bump appeared on my head this evening. Look at the big big 'bah-lu-ku' on my forehead...



As usual, I wailed because it was really painful and I saw Mummy tear when she saw the bump slowly raising on my forehead as tears trickled down my cheeks...

Amidst all the crying, as usual, there was a lot of shouting in the background, with the caregiver blaming every single person who was present during the accident except herself. "......"

Mummy couldnt do much but to hug me and tell me 'it's going to be ok'.

I hope I'll be ok tmr - bum and bump.

And I certainly hope this would be the last accident before we move in 2-3 mths time..

4 comments:

Yu Qing Lee said...

Cheeruppp gabrielll!:B

eleanor said...

oh dear... take care both Gabriel and Mummy!

Sodium-squared said...

poor darling! Hope your bum and your bump both get better...

LimHuiMin :) said...

Don't be sad! It will go away soon!