Friday, April 15, 2011

A birthday Card

I received a card in the mailbox today, sent from mummy to me.


It reads:


"Dear Gabby! You are two (tomorrow)! Two years ago, I celebrate your birth at the hospital. Two years on, I celebrate each little step you take and every inch you grow. Your smiles, laughter, tears, screams, giggles, speech, whines and snores have seeped into every bit of my life and I can't find any word to describe how grateful I am to have you in my life (just like I can't find a word to describe how CUTE you are).


You've taught me patience, love, sacrifice, trust and most importantly, contentment. Thanks to you, I've grown in every impossible bit that I could never have thought of in the past and have truly enjoyed and am savouring what it actually means to be a mother.


Thank you Gabriel, for being part of my life.


Cheers to many great years ahead as we continue to learn and grow together in this little family of ours.


I love you, I really really do.


From: Mummy, with luv.


Hrm, Mummy is using very chim words here. But I do understand the last line.

I love you Mummy! I really do!

No comments: