Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's One more Month to my BD!


This is Mummy and Me and I have her all to myself for the past 2 ++ years. And she's gone on leave so we could sleep till 8am for once and slowly pace to school each morning without her getting grouchy and hurrying me off to finish my milk (and making me cry in frustration). Life's been pretty good this two days. But alas, it's gonna change again in the next weeks.
Things are going to be very different when I am 3 - and I will be 3 soon.
Didi is coming out soon (so says Mummy) and soon is very soon. Like today, tmr, the day after tmr, this week or perhaps the next.
While Mummy articulates her nightmares about labour (huh?), pains, things she cannot do after giving birth, her plans for me while she's in hospital, her special transition support plan for me and what not, I am having some anxieties about having a new sibling in the family. And hence, i throw temper tantrums every other day, just to attract some attention.
I know Mummy always says she's having a little baby just for me so I would have a playmate. But I wonder which is better - having Mummy (and Daddy, and the world) all to myself, or having a playmate who would snatch my toys and not listen to me. Hrmmm..
Anyways, there's probably no turning back. I would be a brother when I'm 3. Or pretty soon. Like very very soon. Hahaha.
But Mummy says she will continue to love me very very much. I hope so!

No comments: