Monday, April 16, 2012

It's My Birthday Today!

It's a special day for me, for I have to be in school even though it's my birthday.

Oh well, Mummy says I would have to go to school (and work) next time even on this special day, so I might as well start young.

Mummy used to bring me to the zoo on my birthday but she is unable to this year. She promised she will bring me to the zoo again when she can. I hope so!

And so, I shall have a lovely celebration in school later, and I had a mini celebration at home yesterday.

And now that I'm 3, I am no longer a baby even though I still chew on my pacifier when I sleep and have to drink milk using the bottle. I am a big boy and a big brother (although sometimes I cry and tell Mummy that I am still a small boy -- hoping that she will treat me like how she's treating didi now -- i.e. lots of carrying around and doing everything for didi). I am able to talk better although my 'one' is still 'waah' and I mispronounce a thousand of other words.

Thankful for each day and every single thing that makes me smile! Cheers to many good years ahead (and thanks to mummy for giving birth to me 3 years back :))

No comments: