So many things happened in the past month - I had unexplained bruises again, scratches on the face and things were really turning very ugly.
For one, school became really scary. And I come home everyday to tell my mother that I dont want to go to school and that school is really scary.
And so, somehow, we are thankful, that although things turned out a little ugly and that mummy made new enemies again (because of me?), there seemed to be light at the end of the tunnel.
Somehow we are reminded that when one door closes on us, another opens to new opportunities and experiences. Things happen for a reason. Though the process could be painful, I think it's part of growth, on my part, and on mummy's part.
I hope nothing drastic happens within the next month before I change a new school environment. And Mummy, all the best for your exams. Thanks for shouldering so much and braving through it all just for me. And sorry for hurting u. I really love u.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment