Monday, March 2, 2009

9 Weeks or Less to Go...

I am in my 31st-32rd week this week, and guess what? Mommy is on medical leave again, for four daes! She has been hanging in there for the whole two months, but I guess because I was really growing fatter, it's making her feel miserable and uncomfortable again. She's finding it difficult to walk without looking like a duck, painful to walk up stairs, and definitely a chore to drive long journeys. She's also having disturbed sleep patterns again, cos I often forget that I shouldn't sit on her bladder. But I really can't tell cos it's rather dark in here. Whoops.

Dr Poon said I was about 1.8kg last Friday, and that's a little big. Hrmm but I don't think I am obese (though mommy keeps telling her frens that I am! hmph!). I think I am just eating what mommie is eating, and she's probably eating all the wrong things that plumps me up -- ice cream, cakes, chips.. Sigh adults!

Anyway, I am a happie boy! Grandma just bought me a stroller and a playpen last week. Yeah. That's somewhere to sleep, and somewhere to sit in when mommie goes out with me next time. I think mommie has to get a few more items quick, before I say hello to the world, and that's pretty soon. I still can't decide when I wanna greet the world. It's rather cosy in here. So I guess, I will just wait a little longer.

Oh I must not forget to mention, mommie is so looking forward to 2 more weeks, coz it probably marks the end of her career at her workplace. Well, maybe it's not that serious, as in end of a career as a psychologist, but she'll probably need to take a longer time to return to that (she's going back to teach first I think). And she'll not be working till end Nov, and that's a long time. And I sense that she's a little undecided if she'd be happy with this decision -- being stuck with me for the large part of the year and not having an income, versus working and working and working (yawns).

And in short, mommie has about 9 weeks or less to go, before I terrorise her with my cries. I also noe she's been having terrifying thoughts about labour, but I seriously don't know how to calm her down and tell her there's no other way I can move outta my current home without squeezing myself out. Unless, of course, she wants her tummy cut up, which I don't think she would want. =x

So, if you see mommie around, pls tell her to relax and enjoy the last two months of her pregnancy : ) Heh!

No comments: