Monday, March 23, 2009

It's holiday time for mommie! Erm, sort of, and sort of not.

Mommie was actually feeling quite down last week, cos' she's kind of officially left her workplace. She reckoned she may not be going back anymore, and that she might not be a psychologist ever again, and that's making her feel sad (or more than sad). I think she's going to miss her dear colleagues who are indeed very nice people, some good pals she's made over the last 2 over years, and lastly, all the school work that she's enjoyed.

But, mommie has got me! I made her busy today cos' there was just so much to do to prepare for my arrival. So mommie spent the whole afternoon sweating under the sun (really), just to wash the clothes that people passed to her. There's round two tmr, cos' she's going to wash the new clothes she's bought for me. And she's clearing up her room to make space for daddie, who finally moved his butt and agreed to move over to stay with us. Hrmm, did I mention mommie didn't really sleep last night, not because I was kicking non-stop (no, I was a good boy yesterday), but because she was trying to get used to daddie's snoring again. I think her life is really tormented by the two of us =x

It's week 35 anyway, and I am counting down you know! I am kind of getting excited, that's why I am sleeping lesser, contrary to what the books say. In fact, on saturday, I only slept for one - two hours. The rest of the time, I just couldnt control my excitement and was jabbing mommie on her tummy the whole day and night. I could actually hear mommie yelling, ' Stop it baby, it's painful' and 'Notti baby', and 'If you dun stop that, I won't buy anymore nice things for you'. Whoops. Errr, but that didn't stop me. And that didn't stop her from buying nice things either. Just yesterday, she spent another hundred plus at Taka Baby Fair (again) to buy more nice things for me. Yeah!

Worry not, I wont greet the world yet, not until mommie has packed her hospital bag, met all her frens, done all her shopping and washing, and cleared her room for me. I am real comfy in here! Heh!

No comments: