Saturday, June 6, 2009

my best fren

I am into my 8th week. How fast! Mommie has goten used to sleeping 2 hours daily. I have gotten used to waking her up every 2 hours (at night and in the day) to feed. And I am starting to love waking her up at 4am to get her to play with me. I will smile and laugh at whatever she says or sings in her attempt to make me sleep. I think mommie is amused by my smiles : )

I have been going out too (finally), though Grandmama still has qualms about bringing me to places and for a longer period of time (so usually I am rushed home like within 3 hrs max).

My favourite place so far? Parkway parade! I love the nursing room cos' it's airconditioned. And it was there that I first smiled while drinking milk, and I babbled and cooed for the longest time in Mothercare (cos' the clothes there are nice and it's cool and comfy in there!).

I hope mommie can convince grandmama to bring me out to more shopping malls (actually it's a conspiracy btn mommie and me), instead of places like parks, roads, gardens, mommie's office etc.. where it's soooooo hot).

And my best companion during all the trips? See below : )















On the way out!




I love my best fren! : )

No comments: