I haven't decided. But mommie's sort of decided for me, inspired by her trip to her gynae's clinic today.
Mommie wants me to be a doctor.
That's because within 2 months, she's paid almost close to a thousand bucks to doctors of all sorts. That's not including delivery fees.
Like today, she spent $422 at Dr Poon's clinic. $60 for consultation, $75 for ultrasound scan to make sure her uterus is normal, $40 for Hep B injection, $30 for a Pap Smear which she doesn't know why she has to do, and $217 (?!?!) for 3 mths supply of calcium and iron tablets, and DHA supplements.
Within the last month, she's spent $120 at TPY bb's clinic when I first vomited, $185 at Dr Saw's clinic for my injection and consultation for nasal conjestion.
Prior to that, she's spent another 100 over dollars at Dr Poon's clinic for a review, a week after labour, and another $50 odd at Dr Ng's clinic for my review 3 days after discharge.
Hence, Mommie is super convinced that I should be nothing but a doctor, just to earn back all the money she's spent.
Okies mommie, I will consider your wish to be my dream. ;)
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment