
Mommie loves these two pictures :) me too! I m waiting for the day i can learn to kiss mommie on her cheeks to tell her how much i love her, and how i appreciate her taking care of me. Poor mommie has been suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger fingers, and lately, dequervains disease. And shes still determiined to gimmie ebm till 6 mths at least. Sigh.
Mommie, thanks for ething, and I wanna tell u You have really been a STRONG woman to have undergone labour, take care of me on your own, and shouldering most of my expenses.
THank you for always wanting to give me the best, although it often means u have to sacrifice something. Yups, I know you have been very down recently, but no worries, I am learning to speak and imitate actions. Very soon, I'll be able to give u the biggest kiss and warmest hug that will lift you up highhigh into the sky! Heh. Luv ya!! ;)

3 comments:
agree, very nice fotos....and u slimmed down alot!!!
auntie jenny, do u mean my mommie slimmed down a lot? Okies. Coz it will be strange if u say I slimmed down. In fact, I am still putting on weight ;) Heh Heh!
heheh.. yeah ger ger really slimmed down alot!! i'm like fatter than you now.. hahah..
and he's soooo cute!! i think he's quite used to the camera now, very camera-sensitive huh? :) always ready.. ai pa na li, jiu pa na li...
Post a Comment