Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hey, I'm a driver too!

Popo was feeling wrong one day and decided to bring us all to Toyrus to buy me a car. There was no occasion and all she wanted to do was to tell 'people' that I am not under-priviledged as a child and I should have access to big-ticket items that other parents shower upon their children (much to Daddie's disapproval). In short, this is a gesture commonly termed as 'spoiling the child'. Hrmm...
Mommie was neutral but she is delighted by Popo's generiosity. :)
I am by no means spoilt though. I am still a good boy.. hehehehe
This is me in my $200 CAR! Cool?

Now, I'm a driver too, like everyone else in the family!
Thanks Popo! I must remember to be generous towards you too, when I grow up and start earning money!

2 comments:

eleanor said...

have fun with your car gabriel!just don't drive like your mummy... haha.. dun tell her i said that!

gemz said...

Hi Auntie Eleanor,
It's nice to hear from you! How's korkor Ethan? Does he want a ride in my car? I can drive him to see Thomas the train :)

Okies.. I shall promise u not to tell her. I am quite good at 'promising' things using my little finger nowadaes :)