The past mth has been rather eventful. Mommie went back to work, so in response to that, I've learnt to call 'mamama', though it's not very associated with the person herself. Hrm, but good enough to melt her heart. Heh. I've learnt to throw tantrums when things don't go my way, and I scream and wail till my whole face turns red and tears roll down my cheeks. This works very well with Popo, who will spare no effort to cuddle me and give me what I want. It's not working well on Mommie, and I wonder why.
I've progressed to eating threadfin and pork, and that's the only two new food I've tried in the past month. Mommie has gotten ridiculously lazy, so she depends on gong gong and popo to cook porridge for me everyday. Gone were the days she diligently work herself hard in the kitchen, blending and puree-ing my meals. *tsk tsk tsk* And cos' of that, I don't have fruits to go with my meals anymore, and I often get frustrated during mealtimes because I am eating the same stuffs every day *bored*
I have learnt to leap forward (sometimes) and that doesn't constitute crawling forward. I'm still having difficulties moving forward. Actually, I just lack confidence. Popo has been very cautious about me hitting my head or hurting myself, so she removes all the toys around me whenever I think I want to move forward to reach some toys, and holds on to my arms fearing I will bang myself.. So in the end, I have no motivation to do so. :
Oh, I've learnt to hug mommie too. And only mommie. This pleases her a LOT. Haha!
I wonder where mommie would bring me today. After all, we only have today, and the whole of nex week together. After that, it's full load on her in terms of work (and lotsa FUN for me bullying my popo). Heh heh.
Four more months, I will be celebrating my FIRST birthday! Yippie!!

1 comment:
YAY! hahah. sounds like fun... see you soon GAB!! :)
Post a Comment