Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nice fotos =)

We spent boxing day at Auntie Lala's house yesterday. Auntie Ade took some veryyyyyyyy nice photos of me, and I thought I should just share with everyone here.
Thank you auntie ade, for making me look nice and 'not fat'. =) And thanks to all the aunties/jiejies for the company. I really enjoyed myself yesterday, smiling and smiling (actually there's a limit to what I can do, and fortunately smiling is something I can do).
The year is really ending real soon. Mommie is going back to work tmr. No wonder the skies kept crying today... on and off, off and on. I hope 2010 will be a smiley year for me...with mommie at work and not with me most of the time...

1 comment:

Sodium-squared said...

it's ok you can smile more at mummy when she comes home from work ok? hee.