Saturday, December 5, 2009

My cousins and I

From left: Shauna meimei, Me, Xiao Fan korkor, Xiao Heng Korkor, Kaixin meimei, Elkan korkor, Elgin korkor.
Adult cousins with baby cousins :)

We were all delivered by the same gynae (imagine how much he has earned from our family....), and on this special day, we gathered together on the pretext of taking a photo to make a xmas card for this dear person who first touched all of us when we arrived on earth.
It's indeed fun seeing the korkors run all over the place, ride on their bikes, scream and shout, fall down and cry, and then see the two meimeis so quiet, demure, and shy (at least they appeared so).
I am looking forward to CNY where I can play with all of them again. Erm, mabbe not. I don't think I can walk or run by then, and the kor kors are a bit scary. Mabbe I shd stick to disturb the mei meis instead =P
For more photos, follow this link to mommie's facebook album :)

No comments: