This was me hours after birth (cool hairstyle too)..
This IS me, now, at 6 and a half mths (ignore my terrible hairstyle).Yes, I have grown! No, I have not ballooned. And definitely NONONO, I am NOT fat. :x
My yiyi posted some pictures she took of me, on her facebook. And I am upset by the comments. Don't underestimate the ability of a six months old on understanding the concept of 'esteem' okay?!
So aunties and uncles, korkors and jiejies, pls don't label me as FAT. I am NOT. I am just enjoying food, and I appear bigger on photos because the lens are lousy. I happen to be a bit heavier because whoever's carrying me have weak arms (including my mommie). I appear to have a bigger head because of my lousy hairstyle (which mommie is trying hard to procrastinate bringing me for a haircut to save money). My thighs are bigger than average so I can have more reserve for later, when I start crawling and walking.
See, I am chubby and cute! ;)
Right?!

3 comments:
well, i don't think you're fat at all! :)
thankew auntie eleanor :)
but my yiyi, my godma, n my daddy finds mi fat :(
hahah... i'll test it out by going to carry you soon ok? hee..
Post a Comment