There's a super big bath tub of water there..
Mommie said it's the Singapore River.
Woo.. see how fascinated I was by the 'water'...;)
And there were many 'vroom vroom vrooooom' sounds there... Mommie said it's the F1 race going on, and there were many 'car car' flying on the road. She also quietly whispered that she used to be a 'F1' driver on the roads too, till she had me, and till my car-seat and me made it impossible for her to speed now. Since then, she has been labelled a turtle on the road. A slow, pink turtle. Mommie, I thought turtles are green???!
Woo.. see how fascinated I was by the 'water'...;)
And there were many 'vroom vroom vrooooom' sounds there... Mommie said it's the F1 race going on, and there were many 'car car' flying on the road. She also quietly whispered that she used to be a 'F1' driver on the roads too, till she had me, and till my car-seat and me made it impossible for her to speed now. Since then, she has been labelled a turtle on the road. A slow, pink turtle. Mommie, I thought turtles are green???!

1 comment:
hahahha.. pink turtles are cute you know.. :)
Post a Comment