Wahhhh!! Your boy boy is over taking my girl girl in terms of weight leh! But food wise, she's still eating like there's no tomorrow. (jus like her older bro) How cum she eats and does not put on weight and I dont eat but I still put on weight??!! It must be the lipstick and other odd stuff that she eats periodically!! Hmmmmmm....
Auntie SHirley, do u mean i am FAT? :( I think I noe why. Mommie feeds me lotsa AVOCADOs. They say avocados have got the highest FAT content. But it's good fat. So i am Fat in a GOOD way, I think. :)
And ya, I don't eat lipstick. Unless there are avocado, pear, carrot, pumpkin, or green pea - flavoured lipsticks..
2 comments:
Wahhhh!! Your boy boy is over taking my girl girl in terms of weight leh! But food wise, she's still eating like there's no tomorrow. (jus like her older bro) How cum she eats and does not put on weight and I dont eat but I still put on weight??!! It must be the lipstick and other odd stuff that she eats periodically!! Hmmmmmm....
Auntie SHirley, do u mean i am FAT? :(
I think I noe why. Mommie feeds me lotsa AVOCADOs. They say avocados have got the highest FAT content. But it's good fat. So i am Fat in a GOOD way, I think. :)
And ya, I don't eat lipstick. Unless there are avocado, pear, carrot, pumpkin, or green pea - flavoured lipsticks..
Post a Comment