
Popo brought me and mama to Suntec City on Children's Day..She believes it's a good place for 'wealth and luck'.. *yawns* I thought we could have gone to places like Parkway parade (I like Mothercare and Kiddy Palace, and the nursing room in Isetan), or GWC (I like cold storage and the nice nursing room) or IoN (mommie and I haven't been there!!).

I definitely didn't enjoy it as much as she did (The sun was glaring and it was very hot, and I don't buy the numbers she does so I don't need to be at the Fountain of Wealth...)

Macdonalds was a little more bearable because Uncle Ronald has beeg legs for me to sit on (and there's aircon). Mommie liked the cheap meals there (which are making her fat..shhh).

The most enjoyable part -- the TOYS! So many! Mommie said I only get to celebrate children's day twelve times, so she said she'll only get me toys each year on this day (I know you are kidding mommie). Anyway, she bought me lotsa toys from Toysrus, and that's where I almost lost my Gold Anklet and mommie almost got a scolding from popo -sigh-y (And so we prayed very hard in the nursing room for the anklet to be found, and miraculously, HE answered our prayers!! It was amazing, and scary).

Finally, mommie was convinced nothing can replace my love for my fingers. They are my favourite 'toy' in the world, and yes, they are free, and YUMMY, and I get to play with them any place, any time :)
Yups, that's my FIRST children's day. Eleven more to go... hiakz!
1 comment:
wah!! hahah... happy babies' day for now! :) can upgrade to toddler, then children's day later.. haha...
Post a Comment