Monday, December 21, 2009

Okay, I love mommie...


After 'bad-mouthing' mommie in the last post, I've decided to tell her i REALLY love her here.
I know I've been a bad and notti boy these days, because I scream and throw tantrums every day. When I say that, I mean I really scream and shout and shriek, and I am totally inconsolable for 15 minutes, unless I get what I want.
I know mommie doesnt want to give me what I want all the time. She calls this 'discipline', and she says by not givin me what I want all the time, she's helping me develop a 'sense of self-control' and to understand what 'boundaries' are. I don't really understand all that, and I think screaming and wailing are much easier ways to express myself for now, than to 'sign-please' as she keeps saying.
And today, mommie tried to 'discipline' me again, so I cried for a long time. In the end, mommie got scolded by popo, who said I shouldnt be allowed to cry so much. *yay* Popo says, if mommie wants to let me cry so so much, she should just put me at the infant care centre where people will just let me cry until I get tired because there won't be enough people there to care for me whenever I cry.
Mommie was dumbfounded. Poor her.
Okay okay, I love you mommie, and I will 'try my bestestest' to develop my sense of 'self-control'. (I hope mommie goes back to work soon, then I won't have to cry SOOOOOO hard to get what I want).

1 comment:

Sodium-squared said...

i like this photo! :) gab looks super used to the camera.. hahah.