The Birth story continues... "._.
Mommie was induced at 2.24pm and contractions have been consistently bugging her every 5 minutes. She felt so much in pain when the doctor was inducing the birth =(
And now, the wait continues, with the terrible back pains (rather than the contraction pains). She doesn't know how much is the dilation (not that she wants to know, cos' its really painful when the doctor checks for that), and she doesn't know how much longer she has to wait, or if the doctor will have to insert more pills to induce the labour further. I guess its really an agony for her.
She's wishing she had stayed at home, gone yumcha with granny, instead of this endless waiting, I guess. But mommie, good things are worth the wait. And I am a good thing. Err.. not really. I am a good BOY : ) I will be out soon!!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment