Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Special Thanks

Mommie (and daddie) and I would like to thank everyone who was at the hospital to visit us ;), as well as those who sent their congratulatory notes to us via smses! Mommie and I apologise if we were unable to entertain u very well, cos' I was often sleeping or feeding or crying in the nursery, and the only words mommie could say then were 'Pain' and 'Painful'. But your presence sure made her (and me) feel very loved. Heh.

Motherhood has been very challenging for mommie thus far, because I have been trying to get used to the world (it's really quite different from inside mommie's tummy). Poor mommie hasn't slept since Thursday, and has been suffering from the pains of delivery, the wounds, and the woes of starting breastfeeding for me.

Because I no longer have access to 24 hour feeding (unlike in her womb), I now wake her up every hour to have my meal. And i cry every time I am unhappy, because I can't really talk yet. And yes, i cry very very loud, so that I am sure everyone hears me : )

Mommie will post more pictures when she's more ready, and more used to having me around. Life for her, will never be the same again!

No comments: