I know Mommie has been upset. She's stopped playing the piano for me, stopped listening to her (my) favourite 'Ah Vous Dirai-Je, Meman' or Twinkle Twinkle little star by Mozart, and she's stopped eating chocolates. She's also been sniffing a lot at night, and I don't think she's caught a flu again.
Granny and daddie have been busy too. They have been running all over the place to pray for my safety. Mommie's got her friends to keep us in their prayers too. I really do hope everything will be fine. I've been trying to kick very hard after Thursday, to let mommie know I'm okay. So, I've been a good boy since then : )
Anyway, we saw Dr Poon again yesterday, and he said I was actually growing well. Haven't gained much weight since Thursday, and ermmm ya, the cord is still around my neck. Mommie's heart broke again when she saw the cord around my neck. I could hear it break into a million pieces. Sigh.
Doc recommended that mommie see him again on Monday, which is tmr, to check on my health status again, and then decide if she and daddie wanna have me out either by induction or c-sec.
I think the idea of induction or csec irks her badly. But I think she'll choose the former over the latter. Poor mommie. She's been telling me softly that we have to fight this battle together, and that I have to be good and slide out to the world properly without getting caught by the cord. I'll try to, mommie!
In a nutshell, dr Poon has given me an expiry date in mommie's womb. He would be getting me out next week, safely of cos (I HOPE). You'll get to see my pictures next week!! : ) And I get to see mommie, and daddie, and granny, and everyone else, finally! What a long 38 weeks!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment