Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mommie is now stuck at Delivery Suite 7 at Mount Alvernia Hospital. It has been quite traumatizing for her (again).

She came at 10am, and was strapped to some fetal monitoring machine for almost two hours till 12pm. Dr came at 10.30am and checked that she was only 0.5cm dilated (and it was a painful check). Mommie thought she could go home, until one of the contractions showed a little drop in my heartbeat (cos' I was tired). Dr thought the cord was tightening me, and so ordered for another hour of monitoring (yawns).

Somehow, things went downhill for mommie cos' dunno who (she really doesnt know who made this decision) decided to admit her and she's now super stuck in the delivery suite, in her delivery robe, with very little things to do. The contractions are still 15 minutes apart and not leaving her bad at all, and she's really praying she won't be strapped to the machine again (cos' her back really hurts when she's lying down). Granny and Grandpa who sent us here have already gone home too. I think Mommie is a little upset she din get to eat dim sum, which she wanted to today.

And me? I am still pondering if it's time for me to come out, though I know mommie would like me to do so quickly. I'll think about it mommie.

Stay tune!

No comments: