Monday, April 13, 2009

Mommie just visited Dr Poon today (again) and she was heartbroken (again) when she saw the cord around my neck (again). But she tried to ask something different today, and she really bugged him to see how many rounds the cord was around my neck.

And to her dismay, it was more than one round. One round was tucked right under my chin, and the other was loosely hanging and set slightly further apart from the chin by my fist.

The doc questioned mommie why she was reluctant to let me out since I was already full-term and weigh a healthy 2.95 kg (mommie couldn't really answer this question, because she's just afraid I will not be strong enuff for the real world..and perhaps she's just trying to delay facing the whole labour affair.. *coff*). So in the end, mommie chose the last weekday of the week to have me induced (yes, she's apparently really against having a c-sec, and praying real hard that I could help her avoid an emergency c-sec too). And erm I almost forgot to mention, it also means that yiyi would have to catch THE show with someone else, and that mommie won't actually get to watch her play (but I still feel she wouldnt have the mood to watch it, knowing that I am trapped by the silly cord).

So uncles, aunties, jiejies and korkors, mommie will be admitted on Friday morning, and then I get to decide which hour I wanna say hello. Isn't that great? Mommie chose a day, and I get to choose a time. That's team work. With good teamwork, I believe we'll both be safe and happy : ) Pray for us okies?!

2 comments:

gOoPiEz said...

be strong!! this stuff do happen and its pretty common, i heard so im sure Dr Poon is experienced enuff to handle it....let me know when ur little sunshine comes out eh!

Sodium-squared said...

yay we support you! :) jiayou!!